Street trees provide essential environmental, economic, social, and public health benefits. Restoring our tree canopy for the good of all Newburghers will take the commitment of many residents, organizations, and businesses working together. Replacing 4,000 trees requires a growing network of tree champions to educate, inspire and support individuals, groups, and whole neighborhoods to plant and care for thousands of new street trees in the coming years and to protect the trees that already grace our city streets.
- Ameesah Cotten – Environmental Justice Fellow
- Kathryn McKenzie – Environmental Justice Fellow
- Ali Muhammed – Melanin Unchained
- Giselle Martinez – Melanin Unchained and Greater Newburgh Parks Conservancy
- Kyle Conway – NAACP Newburgh